Hi Shaffiq,

First of all please try to avoid using screenshots of the command line. You
should be able to just copy-paste it's contents as text into your email which
makes it much easier to read on most devices.

Le 23 novembre 2021 05:26:22 GMT+01:00, Shaffiq Somani <ssom...@msn.com> a
écrit :
>Dear Moritz,
>
>Thank you for your response since its greatly appreciated.  Sorry, I just saw
>your message since it went into the spam folder.  I have a couple of questions
>for you if you have a moment free.  I looked at the Linux environmental
>variables which is export GRASS_BIN=/usr/bin/grass78, ​but changed it to
>GRASSBASE and opened up the unix file as shown in the screenshot below.  I
>still get the following errors. Is there anything else that I am missing or
>should I be doing this another way.  Thanks.

AFAIK, GRASSBASE is not used in GRASS GIS. Where did you get that from.

I would suggest to set that back to GRASSBIN and try again.

Moritz