Thank you very much for your support! I will keep you update on my (I hope)
progresses!

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Moritz Lennert <mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>
Inviato: venerdì 28 gennaio 2022 12:07
A: ilaria.ferrand...@gmail.com; 'Maris Nartiss' <maris....@gmail.com>
Cc: 'GRASS user list' <grass-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Oggetto: Re: R: R: R: [GRASS-user] NULL values as output of i.atcorr

The man page suggests https://aeronet.gsfc.nasa.gov/.

> How can I transform digital number into radiance/reflectance?

This information should be in the metadata that accompanies the Sentinel data.
I haven't worked with this data in a couple of years, so don't remember.

However, in the doc on
https://docs.sentinel-hub.com/api/latest/data/sentinel-2-l2a/, you can read:

For Sentinel-2 optical data, the relation between DN and REFLECTANCE (default
unit) is: DN = 10000 * REFLECTANCE.

Moritz

> Thank you very much for your precious help!

>>> 6 22 17.05 9.68728523 43.75514951
>>> 2
>>> 1