Hi!

Currently there's no really good way of doing this, I'm afraid.
One possibility would be to use drools rules, but in the current version it
is a little bit awkward working with them because of the need to restart
the server each time the rules change.

However, I think this is a generally useful feature, that can apply to many
different scenarios depending on what that lookup table is and where it
comes from.
I'll file a bug report, but in the meantime if this is important for you,
you can try to go the drools route.

I've created https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-server/issues/644 for
this. Many thanks for your contribution!

Best,
Kay