Hi,

01-08-2014 13:11 tarihinde, Kay Röpke yazdı:
Hi!

Currently there's no really good way of doing this, I'm afraid.
One possibility would be to use drools rules, but in the current version
it is a little bit awkward working with them because of the need to
restart the server each time the rules change.

However, I think this is a generally useful feature, that can apply to
many different scenarios depending on what that lookup table is and
where it comes from.
I'll file a bug report, but in the meantime if this is important for
you, you can try to go the drools route.

I've created https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-server/issues/644 for
this. Many thanks for your contribution!

Thanks. We'll wait for converter :)

Maybe this weekend I'll try to implement converter... But I'll need help for GUI side :(

Hakan
--
Özgür Yazılım A.Ş. ~ #
http://www.ozguryazilim.com.tr