Hi Ronald,

unfortunately the documentation on plugins for Graylog and how to write
them is still rather sparse (or more precisely almost non-existent). We
plan to change this in the near future.

In the mean time you can take a look at the Telemetry plugin, which comes
with some JAX-RS resources, e. g. TelemetryServerResource
<https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-telemetry-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/org/graylog2/telemetry/server/TelemetryServerResource.java>.

The plugin resources are prefixed with */plugins* and the package name of
the JAX-RS resource class, so the aforementioned resource would be
available under
*http://graylog-server:12900/plugins/org.graylog2.telemetry.server/*.

Please don't hesitate to keep asking any questions you have about plugin
development. This also helps us to write the documentation.

Cheers,
Jochen