Dear, I have a Graylog2 version 0.20.6 as our syslog server of our company.

I defined an INPUT "Syslog UDP" running on port UDP/10514, and after that
we point several Windows and Linux servers to the Graylog2 with no problems.

But in the case of the Cisco ASA firewalls, we have a problem because the
source sometimes matches something like:

:%ASA-session-6-302013:

In the Cisco ASA's I setup:

logging enable
logging emblem
logging trap informational
logging history debugging
logging asdm debugging
logging device-id hostname
logging host inside_Frontend 10.1.1.1 format emblem

I want to have the original hostname in the "source" field, so what can I
do???

Regards,

Roberto