Bernd, I've created a Raw INPUT as you said but after that all the sources
from Windows servers are bad.

So maybe I can correct de Cisco servers logs but I buy a new problem with
my Windows servers.

Is there any universal solution ? Maybe like Alejandro says, installing
just a syslog-ng for cisco servers and forward the logs after that to
graylog??

Thanks again,

Roberto