Hi,

You can change the admin's timezone by setting the "root_timezone"
configuration parameter in your Graylog server configuration file.

Regarding the default JDK/JRE timezone, it looks like the JVM is not getting
the right settings from your operating system. The solution for that depends on
the OS, but you can override the default timezone by passing the
"-Duser.timezone=<timezone>" Java option to the command line you use to start
Graylog.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Edmundo