Hi Ganagadhar,

I a new to Graylog and was on the same page, but did imported the project
into eclipse.
Now when I am trying to build the project using "clean install" I am
geeting the following error.

Failed to execute goal on project graylog2-bootstrap: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.graylog2:graylog2-bootstrap:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect
dependencies at org.graylog2:graylog2-plugin:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT ->
org.kie:kie-api:jar:6.2.0.Final: Failed to read artifact descriptor for
org.kie:kie-api:jar:6.2.0.Final: Could not transfer artifact
org.jboss.dashboard-builder:dashboard-builder-bom:pom:6.2.0.Final from/to
jboss-public-repository-group
(https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/):
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair: Prime size must
be multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 1024 (inclusive) -> [Help
1]

Not able to figure out how to resolve this.

Do you have any ideas.

Thanks in Advance.  : -)