Hi Jochen,

 First of all Thanks for the prompt reply.

  Regarding the error mentioned by me, it is now resolved. All I did was
changed[increased] the await time for
transportReceivesDataExactlyRecvBufferSize() from the
  graylog2-inputs project which throw the error I was getting and so far my
compilation is moving ahead.

Thanks :-)
Anant