Hi,

I have a Graylog 1.2 server running on a CentOS 7. The installation is done
with yum in the official Graylog repositories.

I would like to upgrade to 1.3, but I found no information on updating in
the official documentation and I think:

And if I change the /etc/yum.repos.d/graylog.repo file for version, point
to version 1.3 and then run yum update - This surely will upgrade to
version 1.3, but it will have any side effects?

I looked at the new graylog-server.conf file and there are few new entries.
Is there any major change in the core Graylog to prevent an update over the
old version?

Thanks,
Emerson