Hej Alex,

Yes that was it, thanks.

I never touched that order, so I guess it has been changed/created through
upgrades. Maybe it would be worth to add this information  (about required
processing order for pipelines) to pipeline's documentaiton.
This is already part of the documentation:
http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.1/pages/pipelines/usage.html#configure-the-message-processor

but that might not be prominent enough …

/jd