Hi ,

I have installed graylog server software in linux. i want to  display the
logs files in gray log gui from another WL server in linux.

so please help me , provide the documents for  how configure the node agent
install and configuration documents.

Thanks&Regards
Rajesh kumar
+91-8886036858

--
DISCLAIMER: This message, including any attachments, contains confidential
information