Thanks Jochen.

"WL server in Linux means"  weblogic services are running through linux.

so I would like to display the all weblogic services logs  through graylog
GUI.

Thanks for your help . if i m facing issue reach  with you.

Best Regards
Rajesh kumar

--
DISCLAIMER: This message, including any attachments, contains confidential
information