Hi Shah,

the image in the Graylog Bigger Setup
<http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.1/pages/architecture.html#bigger-production-setup>

chapter of the documentation is still from Graylog 1.x. Since the web
interface has been embedded into Graylog ("graylog-server") and is a
single-page application (SPA), it is kind of out-of-date.

Please describe in more detail, what you want to achieve.

FWIW, in your current setup, the rest_listen_uri and web_endpoint_uri
settings on the second Graylog node would need to be configured correctly.

Cheers,
Jochen