Thank you Jochen for the response.

Yes, I am aware of the web interface is embedded now in graylog 2.1.

Basically, I am having the multiple instances of the graylog server.
On above I share the two conf files. One is graylog server without the web
interface enabled and other one is enabled.
as you can see in graylog-server.txt
is_master = true

but in the graylog-web.txt
is_master = false

these two instances are the  part of my bigger setup.

along side 3 elaseticsearch cluster.
3 mongodb replica set.

elaseticsearch cluster and replica set are  performing well.

all nodes are separately deployed on the lxc cotainers with ubuntu 14.04.

The problem, I facing, I am not able to see the web interface which is
enabled on the second node.