Hi Jochen,

When you say index, do you mean the input? Also how can i check the
retention for the index/input level? I have tried going to the input and
but I haven't really made note if the messages are the same because I when
i go to the input and the message is there, then it should be in the stream
if the condition for the stream is met right? which in my case the
condition is been met.

Thank you,