I'm sorry I didn't include a screenshot of this in the other message, but
there is an alert configured.  See attached picture.

Additionally, down at the bottom of the screen to configure alerts for the
stream, it lists 1 triggered alert from 6 days ago.  Not sure why it worked
then, and doesn't work now.......

Nathan