Gm 4.1 claims on a.m.o to be compatible with Ff 52, so I installed it on my
ESR.  Big mistake - the monkey menu never shows any installed scripts; I
purposely installed some new ones to see what was going on, but they never
showed up, either.  Based on the rest of this thread, it appears that a.m.o
is lying, so unless I get a reply to this with a workaround, I'm going back
to Gm 3.17 - but can't somebody fix a.m.o so my ESR stops thinking that
replacing my 3.17 with 4.1 is a good idea?