I agree wholeheartedly with what T.BugReporter said above, with one
additional bit: some of us who cannot afford the latest and greatest
hardware and software CANNOT upgrade to FF 57 and are stuck with FF 52
ESR.  In this situation, there is no way I can possibly make GM 4.1 (or any
version 4.0+) work.

Yet it still keeps trying to install GM 4.1 on my computer every time I
check other addons for upgrades.  Please, make it stop!

Seriously, can whatever flag tells the Add-ons Manager that GM 4.1 is
compatible with FF 52 ESR please be toggled?