hi
that was not a piece written/analysed by me. i forwrded one piece.
however, it wont take so much time for a person living in delhi to
understand the inherent anti-muslim sentiments looming large in the minst of
people (esp Hindus)
while searching for a job, rented house dalits and muslims always face the
wrath of caste HIndus..
ur whole existence is questioned by these modern morons who live in the
world of caste/religious prejudices

yea we have provided them with areas specifically to place them .. perhaps
enjoyed and hegemnised by them also... we all enjoy ghettoised
hegemonies.(?!!)
and moreover, i dont think people here in greenyouth make virtual
vigils only after making  "serious" analyses. it's abloggy piece and i feel
it initiates one into such a process of analysis. one can attempt and come
up with better "secular" analysis too

regards

--
Ranjit