Thanks for the heart warming welcome, mate :) No, the financial
meltdown is still in the pipeline, as far as I am concerned.
I, as a citizen of this country is entitled to have any opinion about
our western neighbor. It is the duty of the people who run this
country to engage with it. After all, everybody has their own 'core
competencies', right? That they are not up to the mark is partly my
fault, I agree.

Best regards,
Murali