2008/11/30 Murali K Warier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Again, core competencies. Still I can suggest a few simple things
> (amateurish at best):

it appears very well manufactured not amateurish

> 1) Recognize the fact that our Western neighbor do not have our best
> interests at heart

So who has "our" best interest in their heart? you?

> 2) Don't bail them out with statements like 'they too are victims of
> terror'. It is black karma after all.

Black karma of  the people who died? pal dont fish in muddied waters -
people died - dont be a Modi

> 3) Nothing can get more bizarre than 'a joint mechanism with Pakistan
> to fight terror'.

So Joint mechanism with VHP and LeT to fight terror - you would be highly
recoommended fot the top kob

> 4) More costly it is for them to manufacture terror, less of it will
> be consumed (simple market dynamics)

You are the messiah

> 5) Last but not least, as Will Durant said, we must love peace, but
> keep the powder dry as well.

where and when did will duramt say this?
No regards for a neo-con like you at all in these troubled times

--
Bobby Kunhu http://community.eldis.org/myshkin/Blog/