Hello,

I didn't say that upper-middle caste/class is a static category.
But it does not mean these categories are too inclusive.
Not every one is allowed to own that position.

Its very difficult for me to differentiate between upper caste girls protest
gainst Dalit/OBC reservation in higher education and Ramsena's attack on pub
going girls.
Both the incidents are about preventing certain categories from entering
into certain places which they believe are reserved for particular
categories

Fathima Naeema