In Kerala, nobody opposedhomosexuality except left leaders, aloong with some
Christian groups. No other party, including the BJP came with any noise.
Varkala Radhakrishnan wrote very well that homosexuality is unnatural and
there are important reforms to be done than this. Still liberals oppose
'sakhakkal' on everything.

Sometimes for political reasons, what is wrong in 'adine pattiyakkal'?
Ranjuradha's behaviour is obnoxious. If you want to fight talk about
communism and world politics.

With revolutionary salutes to the comrades in warfront.
Ramanan