pinangarayi matham marxisathodu cheythathu enthennariyan
mohana-ramana-abdulla puranam vayichal mathi

CPIM pottakinattinu ethrayum aazhamooo?

--
" The so called caste-hindus are bitterly opposed to the depressed class
using a public tank not because they really believe that the water will be

- Dr B.R. Ambedkar, Mahad Satyagraha Conference, December 25th , 1927