*There is no such reservation for OBCs or Muslims in state or central
legislatures, so there will be none here either. Till some other amendments
are made.*

*Are these amendments are not the demand of many who opposes this bill in
the present form?*

What should you read from the Yechuri's position that they would oppose any
subquota within women's quota, other than casteism? Is not "caste by other
means" (to use MSS pandian's phrase) ?

Afthab Ellath