Caught on TV: ‘I don’t remember the electoral bond issue, frankly,’ says
ex-CJI Ranjan Gogoi

Note: The issue of anonymous, opaque and faceless donors and tranparent
citizens is structurally linked. The UID/Aadhaar/NPR case and electoral
bond case are inherently linked. CJIs seem to have been overwhelmed by
anonymous database predators, their agents and their collaborators. There
is surely a lobby at work to ensure that both these cases are not heard and
citizens are forced to accept anonymous financing and biometric-electronic
profiling as a fait accompli

Citizens Forum for Civil Liberties (CFCL)

Caught on TV: ‘I don’t remember the electoral bond issue, frankly,’ says
ex-CJI Ranjan Gogoi

https://scroll.in/video/956880/caught-on-tv-i-dont-
remember-the-electoral-bond-issue-frankly-says-ex-cji-ranjan-gogoi