I had to reinstall Windows and I decided to install gregorio once again.
I installed MiKTeX (64-bit), and all suggested updates.
In addition to that I installed miktex-gregorio and gregorio packages using
MiKTeX Package Manager.

Now I'm unable to generate the PDF:

$> *lualatex --shell-escape format.tex*

(...) // tons of output

*geometry* driver: auto-detecting
*geometry* detected driver: pdftex
Term 'all' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file
Term 'all' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file
C:/Program Files/MiKTeX 2.9/tex/latex/base/ltluatex.lua:109:
Module gregoriotex Error: Unable to find gregorio executable.
(gregoriotex)             shell-escape mode may not be activated. Try
(gregoriotex)
(gregoriotex)             lualatex --shell-escape format.tex
(gregoriotex)
(gregoriotex)             See the documentation of Gregorio or your TeX
(gregoriotex)             distribution to automatize it. on input line 25

stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        C:/Program Files/MiKTeX 2.9/tex/latex/base/ltluatex.lua:109: in
function
 <C:/P
rogram Files/MiKTeX 2.9/tex/latex/base/ltluatex.lua:108>
        (...tail calls...)
        ... Files/MiKTeX 2.9/tex/luatex/gregoriotex/gregoriotex.lua:141: in
func
tion '
gregorio_exe'
        ... Files/MiKTeX 2.9/tex/luatex/gregoriotex/gregoriotex.lua:776: in
func
tion '
compile_gabc'
        ... Files/MiKTeX 2.9/tex/luatex/gregoriotex/gregoriotex.lua:865: in
func
tion '
include_score'
        [\directlua]:1: in main chunk.