On Mon, 2 Dec 2019, Sven Schreiber wrote:

[whoops, was a PM reply before by mistake...]

Am 02.12.2019 um 19:31 schrieb Allin Cottrell:
On Mon, 2 Dec 2019, Sven Schreiber wrote:

R.ckR2() # fails

</hansl>

But here, with current R and gretl, your R.ckR2() doesn't fail at any
point (inside wrap or outside). What error are you getting?

Undefined (or unknown?) symbol R (or R.ckR2).

Ah, that was appearing in the GUI (but not gretlcli) when R.ckR2() was called without assignment outside of a function. That's because it was being confused with the GUI-specific syntax

  object_name.action

as in

  grf <- gnuplot LRM time --with-lines
  grf.show

That's now fixed in git. If we get "R" before the '.' and something including '(' in the second portion, we figure it cannot be a case of objectname.action.

Allin