Am 02.12.2019 um 22:24 schrieb Allin Cottrell:
On Mon, 2 Dec 2019, Allin Cottrell wrote:

Gretl definitely expects a return value from an R function, so
R.ckR1() is going to fail regardless of the calling context.

Well, maybe that can be relaxed. We accept "void" hansl functions that
don't return anything (just print stuff, presumably), so we can accept
void R functions too -- that's now in git. But I'd be surprised if
there's much call for such functions.

Thanks Allin. Actually we discovered the error when working with such a
function, namely one that prints out a json-formatted file and doesn't
really return any (simple) object.

cheers
sven