On 12/01/2022 17:33, Sven Schreiber wrote:
Hi,
I'm looking at the Bundesbank (BUBA) datasets through gretl's DB.NOMICS
addon. (Snapshot from two weeks ago.)
Hi Sven,

this should be ok, because the BBK01 is a generic prefix used for various different time series across multiple statistics. Using the key from dbnomics, you should be able to find the same time series key also in the Bundesbank time series database.
For example:
https://db.nomics.world/BUBA/BBK01/AU1734
should be equivalent to this series
https://www.bundesbank.de/dynamic/action/en/statistics/time-series-databases/time-series-databases/745582/745582?tsId=BBK01.AU1734&statisticType=BBK_ITS&tsTab=0&dateSelect=2021

Currently, when creating new time series codes, we (the Bundesbank) normally follows the SDMX standard.

If you find that some of the data is not available, please just get back to me.

All the best

Johannes

I'm noticing that some datasets are apparently duplicated or even
quadrupled:
- BBK01: appears 4 times
- BBNZ1 (National Accounts...): appears twice

Is this expected?

thanks
sven