gbranden pushed a commit to branch master
in repository groff.

commit 537e909033f21e9687d1bf9231f33073b64bf4c0
Author: G. Branden Robinson <[email protected]>
AuthorDate: Sun Sep 20 23:28:18 2026 -0500

    grodvi(1): Favor active voice over passive.
    
    ...and tighten wording.
---
 src/devices/grodvi/grodvi.1.man | 18 +++++++++++-------
 1 file changed, 11 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

diff --git a/src/devices/grodvi/grodvi.1.man b/src/devices/grodvi/grodvi.1.man
index c7338b673..b1312c4eb 100644
--- a/src/devices/grodvi/grodvi.1.man
+++ b/src/devices/grodvi/grodvi.1.man
@@ -153,9 +153,10 @@ use the
 .B PSPIC
 macro.
 .
+.I dvi.tmac
+loads
 .I pspic.tmac
-is loaded automatically by
-.IR dvi.tmac .
+automatically.
 .
 See
 .MR groff_tmac @MAN5EXT@ .
@@ -171,7 +172,9 @@ escape sequences is black.
 The stroke color for
 .B \[rs]D
 drawing escape sequences is black;
-fill color values are translated to gray.
+.
+.I grodvi
+translates all fill color values to gray.
 .
 .
 .P
@@ -326,7 +329,8 @@ special fonts
 .B SB
 (msbm10).
 .
-They are not mounted by default.
+.I grodvi
+does not mount them by default.
 .
 .
 .P
@@ -502,9 +506,9 @@ Do not use
 .I tpic
 specials to implement drawing commands.
 .
-Horizontal and vertical lines are implemented by rules.
-.
-Other drawing commands are ignored.
+.I grodvi
+renders horizontal and vertical lines with rules,
+and ignores other drawing commands.
 .
 .
 .TP

_______________________________________________
groff-commit mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/groff-commit

Reply via email to