> On Jun 29, 2016, at 5:10 PM, Nick Hilliard <n...@foobar.org> wrote:
>
> Job Snijders wrote:
>> Do you have any more comments or concerns queued up?
>
> I don't think the draft is well specified in terms of its intended
> semantics.  This is a problem with a standards track document,
> particularly one with big scary warnings in the security considerations
> section.  It needs to be tightened up substantially before publication
> could be considered.

Looking at section 5 of https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5635.txt

I think provides some guidance of helpful text to improve this section. While
some hardware may not support certain capabilities, limiting a specification
to an exact generation of operator hardware would be shortsighted.

I suspect one could re-use much of the rfc5635 text without much if any
additional commentary.

- Jared