Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-03: Abstain

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)


Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.


The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-blackholing/



----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------


Thanks for the discussion. My conclusion after that (and now that
I'm back from vacation myself) is that I'm in the rough along with 
the others (Nick, Randy) who have expressed concerns at approving 
this document.

I'd also note that the discussion of the PRs [1,2] that Nick created
after -03 was published doesn't seem to me to have reached a
conclusion.  That's probably down to it being vacation time but
I hope folks do finish up the discussion of those.

[1]
https://github.com/draft-ietf-grow-blackholing/draft-ietf-grow-blackholing/pull/1/files
[2]
https://github.com/draft-ietf-grow-blackholing/draft-ietf-grow-blackholing/pull/2/files


_______________________________________________
GROW mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow

Reply via email to