Hi Randy, Emile,

A few small notes that might be of interest should you wish to progress
this draft:

* 32-bit ASNs don't fit in 16-bit fields. Consider using a set of
  Extended Communities?
* The Local Administrator values {64994,64995,64996} might already
  be in use and carry local significance.
* I wouldn't avoid setting up an IANA registry merely because there are
  'very few categories'
* Section 5's 'well-known prefix' perhaps should be set to TBD, rather
  than using widely used RFC 1918 space.

Kind regards,

Job