Camilo,

A few quick notes from an eyeball review of the draft:

You probably care about what's going on for the tcp yang module.  I've prodded
that item in a separate response.

For your connections, just put in the full 4-tuple; i.e. local-port.

For your address family list, perhaps consider the BGP yang identity
afi-safi-type.  We're hoping that as the bgp-yang work wraps up we'll have the
expected types in a common registry that can be extensibly maintained.  I see
you're using this for the "name" for address-family filters.

For your "bmp_peer_types", consider having it be an identity.  They're easy to
maintain in the yang language, while enumerations tend to require a fully model
update.

How were you planning on monitoring other network-instances?  E.g. the ribs for
vrf-X?

Consider moving your action to be a per-station action.  See for example the
actions in the bgp yang model.

-- Jeff