Feel free to point me to another thread where this has been discussed, but
I don't see Growl starting up properly.  I see Growl listening on 23053,
and Growl Version Detective shows is running, but there should be a port
9887 listening.  I'm trying to get pfSense notifications forwarded to
Notification center, but without 9887 listening, that's going to be
impossible.  If anyone has any hints, suggestions for getting this to work,
I would appreciate it.  This was a fresh install from the App Store.