If you are using Java, a proposed new LoadBalancer API should be able to
solve your problem:
https://github.com/grpc/grpc-java/issues/1600

It will allow LoadBalancer to create multiple connections for the same
address.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/cf5eab77-461d-46e9-99d2-083a36c5282d%40googlegroups.com.