Do these error reports actually stop you from reusing this client? These
are just log messages that say something about the underlying TCP
connection, but they don't mean that it is a fatal failure on the channel.
Note that gRPC automatically restarts the TCP connection if you are trying
to send a message but there is no living TCP connection.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/dc818f17-d01c-4a1e-ab63-41a29a61d1af%40googlegroups.com.