Hi,Roth.

I got "dns_resolver.c:252]         authority based dns uri's not
supported", when use dns like below:
  ChannelArguments args;
  args.SetLoadBalancingPolicyName("round_robin");
  GreeterClient greeter(grpc::CreateCustomChannel(
      "dns://localhost:8600/sag_test_grpc.service.consul-dev.",

      grpc::InsecureChannelCredentials(), args));

So What's your plan to supports this?

在 2017年2月1日星期三 UTC+8上午2:30:04,Mark D. Roth写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/0c3f5bcc-d5a4-48b2-9813-c31d884c94fb%40googlegroups.com.