Hi there,

Is it possible to package grpcio with py2exe?

I tried packing up grpcio on windows 7 32 bit using py2exe with python
2.7.11. Py2exe is able to detect dependencies but it does not package beta
folder inside grpc module.

When I try to run that the generated .exe from py2exe on my windows 7
machine which has 32-bit python version 2.7.13 I get run time error. But
when I try to replace grpc package compiled on my machine and try to run
the generated .exe from py2exe it works fine.

My question is does grpcio has to be compiled on machine where you want to
run it?

Cheers,
Falguni

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/b502a67c-96c7-44d3-b526-36e516734102%40googlegroups.com.