It should not matter. Sorry my machine also has 32 bit python (Windows 64
bit).

py2exe freezes python scripts.
"py2exe turns Python programs into packages that can be run on other
Windows computers without needing to install Python on those computers.
Python is needed on the computer where py2exe itself is run because py2exe
is a Python program and it includes parts of Python in the package that is
built."

 Ideally I don't need python on machine where I am running CLI.

The funny thing is if I enable debug mode on  my CLI which uses the module
I don't see runtime error.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/6842c215-3282-4562-8711-eaeff00a1089%40googlegroups.com.