Hi Dino,

thanks for your reply. I'm specifically looking into C++ and C# and
couldn't find neither OpenCensus nor OpenTracing. I can see that both have
C++ implementations ready but I can't find any code in the gRPC repository
(of C++ or C#) on how to connect it. I know that Java has it working and
also about the demo implementation over at
https://github.com/rakyll/opencensus-grpc-demo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/95d0bede-7623-4e07-b811-d9c243bf3d11%40googlegroups.com.