That pull request is good to see. I think it means that "Any" types will
probably work well with the new package. We generally make announcements on
our mailing list grpc-io@googlegroups.com, and we will make announcements
about that package.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/CAPK2-4cgwa%2BonRCz3EBdjyK_mrTyKgxbqn%2B1skx-V-Z2giFumQ%40mail.gmail.com.