Had 2 questions regarding using "grpc.max_metadata_size"

1. It was not clear to me that `max_metadata_size` takes into account size
of "detail" part of response. Can we allow setting "max_metadata_size" to
-1 to represent unlimited as with `max_send_message_length` and

The exception that gets raised (at least from python) when you try and
return with details larger then `max_metadata_size` is
`(StatusCode.RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED, to-be-sent trailing metadata size exceeds
peer limit` which imo is somewhat confusing as I didn't consider "details"
to be trailing metadata, and it does not show up under the response call
trailing metadata.

2. Is the equivalent of "max_metadata_size" exposed anywhere in grpc-go? As
far as I can tell Java does expose it through netty params