Hello gRPC Community!

We are one week away from gRPConf 2023 and tickets are close to selling
out. If you haven’t had a chance to register yet, please do so soon.
Tickets are still available for only $99.

We’re also excited to share that we have added a limited number of “Meet a
Maintainer” Sessions. These sessions are a chance to do an 1on1 meeting
with one of the maintainers of gRPC in place of watching one of the gRPConf
talks. You can sign up by completing this form.
<https://forms.gle/rtyGHeBDVZRmc8zw5>

All the details are below. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone on
September 20th!

🎟️Register Here
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/grpc-conf/register/#grpc-conf-rates>

🗓️September 20, 2023