Dear all,

I get OutOfMemory error when using grpc multi-directional streamming. When
checking the heap dump, I see many instances of
io.netty.channel.ChannelOutboundBuffer.

Previously, we thought the reason was due to not ensuring Thread-safety for
each request to StreamObserver. We have ensured thread-safety for every
request to StreamObserver. But it seems the OOM error still hasn't been
fixed. Our app is still crashing after a few days of running.

I wonder if there are any cases that can cause such an OutOfMemoy
phenomenon? Is there any way to fix this OOM error?

Thank you for your help.