Can anyone point me to an example of using grpc with a prefork server
model? Where the parent process binds and listens on a socket and then the
children do an accept on the fd for the socket. I have a c++ code base
which is not thread safe and is unlikely to ever become thread safe but I
want to build grpc services using it. I've done soap services using the
prefork model in the passed.

I've done loads of searching and even tried using AddInsecureChannelFromFd
(Thought I would have a try) with no luck. I'm not hoping someone can point
me to some example I've simply missed.

Thanks,
Stefan