I want to develop a grPc service. I already have the input message object
defined but not the response object.

The issue is that this new grPc service, once it receives a request, makes
a call to another service that returns an XML like the one I show

more below in the example

<products>

<product id="account">

<field name="balance" value="123">

<field name="currency" value="USD">

<field name="product name" value="savings">

<field name="number" value="123456">

</product>

<product id="account">

<field name="balance" value="123">

<field name="currency" value="USD">

<field name="product name" value="savings">

<field name="number" value="14533456">

</product>

<product id="loan">

<field name="balance" value="123">

<field name="currency" value="USD">

<field name="product name" value="savings">

<field name="payment date" value="12/17/2023">

<field name="quota" value="150">

<field name="number" value="1455454">

</product>

</products>

As you can see, the fields of each product may vary. There are more
products that I do not show in the example that also

They can have more fields within the product tag

I would like to know what is the best way to represent the response object
for this. I have two options

1. Through arrangements that represent each product to me. Example

message products{

ACCOUNTS account=1;

LOANS loans=2;

}

message ACCOUNT{

String balance=1;

String currency=2;

String product_name=3;

String number=4;

}

message ACCOUNT{

String balance=1;

String currency=2;

String product_name=3;

String number=4;

String payment_date=5;

String quota=6;

}

2. With a data type that saves a meta-data like google.protobuf.Any

message products{

google.protobuf.Any XML_Products=1;

}

Please guide me on what would be the most optimal way to return the
message. Option 1 causes me a

a little afraid of the performance it could have since the service must go
through the response XML

and then identify what type of product it is to add it to the array of its
corresponding product

and then the service that made the request to the grPc service receives the
products object as a response

You must also go through it to create a response json. I am also concerned
about the fact that a client

You can have several products of different types so the products XML can
become very large.

What is your opinion or if there is a better way to do it please let me
know...thank you.